Realtor and Mortgage Banker
It’s about the client being first. When I represent you as a buyer or seller, I work with you to identify your goals for buying or selling a home. Your goals are an action plan I will pursue on your behalf. When I act as your mortgage loan officer, I will go further and help you to analyze the short and long term financial goals of your purchase as it relates to your overall wealth strategy.
- Licensed 29 Years
- Pleasanton resident since 1969
- Pleasanton Neighborhood Specialist
- Contract Negotiation Specialist
“I’ve lived in Pleasanton all of my life, and love the East Bay. Working with people to realize the dream of home ownership has been my passion for 30 years. There truly is no place like home.”
Real Estate and Lending, Better Together
A good mortgage professional and Realtor combination is hard to find. But once you find one, it can be very advantageous.
- Better control of the entire process
- Faster closings
- Less coordination
- Fewer personal information inquiries
- Quicker response
- Most of all, better pricing
You win when you use a real estate agent who can do your loan at the same time.
The Homebuying Process
How We Help Sellers
- Work With A Local Real Estate Expert
- A Commitment To Get The Best Price
- List Your Home On All Major Listing Sites and Local MLS’s
How We Help BuyersBecause our agents are licensed as both Real Estate Agents and Loan Officers, many are able to provide the following benefits:
- Personalized Mortage Guidance
- Work With Less Professionals
- Flexibility With Loan Structure And Real Estate Transaction Negotiation
- We Want To Save You Money!
What People Like You Are Saying About Lori
“Lori helped me apply for a mortgage when I was finishing my maternity leave and my income (on paper) looked a little shaky. She patiently explained every step and helped me get extra paperwork needed to finish the loan and get my dream home! Hopefully I won’t have to buy a home again, but if I do, I’ll give her a call for sure.”⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐